We were in Thailand again for a conference and had lots of fun...
catching fish
playing badminton
seeing old friends
hula hooping
and Caed's all time favorite, catching geckos.
Every night he caught one and then let it go, this one was named Tailton
I love C's hair right now. I wonder how long we can grow it out. He told me while there,
"I never ever want to get my hair cut again"
We found out we are having a girl! See her growing in this pic :)
danced and played in the pouring rain
picked flowers
(had to include this pic because it is the 4th summer that Caed has worn these shorts. My friend Gloria got them at Lucky when he was one!!!)
swam!!!!
and speaking of shorts the swimsuit he is wearing is 6-12 months Old Navy, a bit tight but his 3T one won't stay up :)
And every day during at dinner and lunch played outside with friends. He had a blast at childcare (his "school"). He already misses all his friends so much. They did a performance at the end of the week and it was super cute! Glad that when we go back to Thailand in Sept (Caed and I will have to leave 5 weeks before baby is due) he will have friends in Thailand to play with!
I see a lot of lizard catching in my future...
1 comment:
Wow! Caed is getting so big. He looks a lot like Sean these days I think. Miss you friend!
Post a Comment