For a while now we have been saving all sorts of 'garbage' for our building box. Here we took turns building a home for a transformer.
Obviously the best part was when the other transformer came along and knocked it down
We reorganized the school room a while back. We moved the futon in there (not in the picture) so guests can be in there too. I love having a couch to sit and read on with C. The poster above his table is also a new addition.
Here is a super low quality example of the poster (the real file was 421 MB?!). The idea was from pinterest but I designed it myself with Photoshop.
Funny note the third font down that says "Always tell the truth" totally looks like my dad's handwriting! I'm right aren't I mom???
Most of the 'rules' are phrases from this great handout that I have called "Wise Words For Mom's" by Ginger Plowman. Of this she says, "In a handy quick-reference calendar style format Wise Words for Moms identifies 22 behavior problems in children (such as disobeying, lying and tattling) and offers examples of Scripture passages that help parents address heart issues. "
Caed and I usually pick out one or two and talk them over during our school time. We try to think of examples of how to say 'be considerate' and talk about the verses that go along with it.
Learning to play Carcassone with Daddy - we are games people :)
Mothers Day

No comments:
Post a Comment