Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Little Tub Big Boy


Just look how funny this boy is, so in want of a bath that I found him in this 'mini tub' during his shower.


Last January we went to a wedding in the village. That husband left soon after to work on East coast and wife moved to our city to prepare to have baby. Well MeiMei (little sister) was born June 4th. She plans to take baby back to village after a month, we will be sad to see her go as we have enjoyed the past 5 months with her! Hopefully he will enjoy his own little sister more. I had to bribe him into holding this baby for a picture!


Caed has been notorious for wanting nothing to do with drawing/writing/coloring in the past. I don't push it (I figure he will do everything in his own time) but I try to give him chances to use these skills. Well in the last two week I have noticed that his coloring has improved a ton (well all he would do was scribble before so anything is an improvement...) Anyway he is trying to stay in lines and use different colors. So I am proud ;) Maybe he will have a desire to write letters soon.


So far the only thing he will draw on his own is spiders. But now I have lots of picture of happy/sad spiders


Painting water over his name in chalk.
 (I tried this a few months ago and he wouldn't do it but today he did great). 
During this time he also looked up to the ceiling and shook his head back and forth and said, 
"Mommy look my hair is tickling my back and it feel so good!"



Saw this on pinterest, using old toilet paper tubes, hot glue and paint to make a hotwheel hotel. We had fun painting this :)


Baby! 22 weeks :) I really need to put some decorations up in the dining room...

No comments: