The paint cans near the door waiting to make beautiful the walls of our new apartment (we will paint there hopefully this week)
Thankful Tree take 2 - a work in progress
huge pile of clean laundry to fold (which will happen while watching Matrix 2 tonight, we are on night 2 of the trilogy)
Pile of clean dishes needing to be put away, see the 200 kuai hanging up in the back, yep I most definitely did wash clothes with money in the pockets today
banana bran muffins turned into bread since halfway through making I realized I already packed the muffin tin (in the oven right now - 30 minutes left!)
the dehumidifier tubs that I washed out today, getting them ready for our new place
wish list :)
Caed's deconstructed bed. He is pretty excited to sleep on the floor for a few days
The furniture ready to be moved
All the other stuff I have already packed up
Mushroom Spinach soup I made today for lunch, not a great pic but it was very yummy! Only mushrooms, onions, garlic, water, beef bullion and cut up spinach.
4 comments:
i have curls rock and taco seasonings for you :)
The soup looks amazing!
Command strips will be arriving any day now!!!!!
Wow, i am in absolute AWE of you. All the things that you can accomplish with all sorts of adversity thrown onto the mix!
Soups, breads, Thankful Tree II, how do you do it?? You are AMAZING!
Post a Comment