Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What are you Thankful for?

Before I forget... (for those of you not on FB)

Last week before Caed went to sleep I asked him - "What do you want to thank Jesus for today?" (so we could write it on his thankful tree.

He thought, and replied; "My legs, my penis and my potty"

Hilarious.

That same day I had taken him to a play place. There was a tall tunnel slide there, which he is usually afraid of going down. When we got to the top I said, "Lets go on that slide" He looked at me and back at the slide then said with no hesitation,
"Jesus make me brave!"
And went down :) It was so cute. We tell him to ask Jesus to help make him brave when he is scared. I love seeing him put into use what we teach him.