Monday, November 1, 2010

Bye Bye Turtle

I have been meaning to post pics of our adventures but still haven't got around to it. Then yesterday the power cord for my Mac died :( We ordered a new one so I should be back on my Mac (and therefore able to upload blog pics) soon.

Funny story-

Yesterday I took Caed to our neighbors apartment to play. They have a 4 year old boy. Caed was so excited to see all the toys - especially the toy guns. I don't get it. We don't watch any t.v. with guns or shooting. We don't play those kind of games. Yet our 2 year old makes everything into some sort of a gun that shoots fire or water. Now granted he has been quite obsessed with 'where the fire comes out' of airplanes, cars and spaceships for some time now. Who knows.

Now on to the funny story. While we were there I was talking with the mom and the 4 year old, runs in from the balcony saying "Didi (little brother - Caed) threw the turtles outside the window!" Caed had found their turtles and tossed them both out the window. Thankfully they live on the first floor and the turtles survived. Afterwards I was telling Caed that we don't throw things out the window and how we take care of animals and the other boy was watching. He turned to his mom and said, "Look Auntie is disciplining him!"

Anyway Caed seems to provide us with endless funny stories around here. I promise I'll get some adventure pics up soon.