Saturday, October 23, 2010

So much to say...

We just got back tonight from ANOTHER trip. It was amazing - to a village down south called Xi Jiang. I have a lot of blog catching up to do from our recent trips. Which I won't do tonight (The Office and 30 Rock are calling our names...)

But I must share my favorite Caed quote of our trip. First of all we call all our trips "adventures". After a long day Friday - with no nap, we were eating dinner at a restaurant. Caed was being 'silly' and banging his chopsticks - a big no. So I told him, "No banging your chopsticks on the table son" then he looked at me and with a scowl on his face said to me, "Don't tell me NO on my adventure Mommy". It was hard to keep from laughing, especially as I could see Sean right over Caed's shoulder trying to muffle his laughter. But I did keep composed. Though since then Sean and I have been saying the 'quote' over and over to each other  :)

And one sneak peek for you all...