Caed has gotten so into imaginative play lately. It is so much fun. I love this stage. He absolutely loves playing game on our bed. We play the zebra game, the mummy game, the burrito game, the taco game, the fishy game, the thats my baby game, and the newest game - the car city game.
This is where we set up a city for his cars. There is an area for eating, sleeping, swimming, racing and of course going to the bathroom. He sorted out all the boy cars and girl cars too. And if I call a car by the wrong name he promptly corrects me, "No thats not Tina Mommy, thats Leslie Mommy" (yes he still ends EVERY sentence with a name). This all takes me back to the days I would spend hours playing with my Cabbage Patch kids. I would set up houses for them with different areas too.
Playing is so much fun! I am a blessed Mom.