Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Best Daddy Ever

I was out of town this past weekend from Wednesday night until Monday morning. Each time I called my boys I was thrilled to hear they were both doing well. Caed once let it 'slip' that he was eating lots of XiYangYang Jelly Beans :) I had an amazing trip. I was blessed and refreshed. 

When I called Caed the first night from the train he said, "Your going to McDonalds on the train Mommy?" Yep that's right McDonalds was my first stop. After a night of sleeping near an old Chinese man who snored constantly (even despite my constant clapping, yelling out in Chinese "Uncle", and pulling his covers...) pancakes and hash browns seemed like a logical choice.



I am so thankful for my husband. I love that he is amazing with Caed. That I don't have to worry about either of them while I am gone. That Caed loves his Dad so much and I think only missed me a very little bit.


So their last night together they built a cardboard playhouse out of our old boxes. So cool. I called while they were building it and Caed was the most excited I had ever hear him. These pictures prove the amount of excitement b/c he is smiling SOOOO BIG in all of them that his eyes are squinted shut - now that is excited.


"OOOooo we cut the door Daddy!"


More pics to come...