Well little miss Arvin has yet to arrive and we are keeping busy here in the mean time. Trying to stay very active and do LOTS of walking to encourage this little girly along. I've been spending the mornings swimming laps in the pool and then each day we have...
Sunday night Sean and I went on a date and Caed had a date with Gramma and GP.
Tuesday {her due date} we went to the zoo {again I still have that Raffi song in my head days after going to the zoo...}
held birds
fed swans
Wednesday Sean & my parents went golfing
Thursday we walked around the mall and then Dad and I got foot massages
Thursday night we went to the night market and walked around more. Caed is such a shopper! He was in a happy zone the whole time :)
Friday we had a party with our friends
Saturday {today} we went to Horizon Village - which was this huge beautiful garden grounds.
Here is Caed's cactus impression.
He got nipped by and ostrich at the petting zoo, this picture was taken at just the right second, while his hand was in the beak but the shock/hurt had yet to register on his face.
Then the crying quickly kicked in!
We rented bikes and biked around the grounds - it is a huge park with sections like a topiary garden, cactus garden, herb garden. petting zoo, play area, labyrinth maze etc.
And now Saturday night as I type all this out Caed is painting pine wood derby cars that GP brought here.
In all the in between time we have been at the pool or napping :)
But no baby yet.
About 3 weeks ago I had an ultrasound b/c they were worried she was small, and she was in fact smaller than what her due date said. I have never heard of a doctor moving back an IVF due date, since it should be so exact, but my doctor here said she would move it back by 5 days or so (making due date tomorrow). Either way in two more days I will have be 41 weeks pregnant. I suppose on Monday when we go to see the doctor we will need to make some decisions about how long we will go over, and then what. Physically I feel great, but mentally I am getting more and more anxious. I think because Sean will need to head back to China on the 9th and my parents flight is on the 6th and we need to get all the paper work in for her passport then visa etc - so all of that adds up. But overall I know that she will be here in perfect time, and that all of those details are nothing to fret over. But still lets pray that she comes in the next few days so that we can still make the consulate appointments that we have this week on Tuesday or Thursday!



1 comment:
Thinking of you all! Anticipating her arrival with you!
Post a Comment