Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A New Baby! {not ours though}


I was able to get together with my friend M, who also lives in CN and came here to have her baby, last Monday. It was her due date that day and we were able to get this one picture of us both pregnant because the next day...


...their gorgeous little boy was born! Sweetness :) 
Surely more pictures of this little guy to follow when meimei is born too.


Yup this is what I have been missing the last 9 months! Sundae with carmel. I'll say it again, it's a good thing I was pregnant in China b/c I have little to no self control when it comes to giving in to food cravings. In China my craving was those clay pot sour rice noodles with erkuai and bean sprouts 
(not nearly as unhealthy as a huge sundae)!


At the waterfalls on Saturday - 37.5 weeks! 
Also the waterfalls were beautiful and so fun, I hope we can take Caed and my parents there asap.
also - photoshop filter fun...


No comments: