Saturday, October 6, 2012

Baby Shower

In mid-September my sweet friends in CN through a baby shower for me to celebrate baby Arvin.


J made this AMAZING {understatement} chocolate cake. We joked that it probably weighed as much as the baby will, but that's not much of a joke because it seriously was heavy! It was hands down the best craving fulfilled of my whole pregnancy. Good thing I was not pregnant in America...



Look at the cute diaper cake A made - so crafty :) 
I am laughing at the balloons/one streamer right now as I post this though - 
I am thinking of Haley's reaction to that decoration...
The food was amazing.


Not many pictures - I took a bunch with my camera but I thought my camera was having issues because they all looked kind of bright and blurry. When I got home I told Sean we need a new camera, to which he responded 'let me see it' and then promptly discovered a huge fingerprint smudge on the lens, oopps - good one Nicole 

I felt so loved and blessed by all the women who came. I get overwhelmed just thinking about how much love and support we have!

No comments: