Friday, August 31, 2012

friends


Caed and Ima met the day she was born :) They were born at the same hospital too! And we were so glad to get to spend some time earlier this month with her and her parents again. 


This is out of order but the other day I told Caed to pick up his room because it was going to get vacuumed and anything on the floor might be lost. Instead of putting things away it ended up like this...


Also we made this light box, which was not as fun as I had thought it would be. Probably b/c it was SUPER hot in that tent, and our light box toys are seriously limited. 



Back to Ima - the kids had fun on a hot summer day playing paint and swim in the bathroom :)

The funniest/cutest thing that happened was after this I took the kids out to order lunch. This woman came up to Ima and said (in Chinese) "Oh let auntie pick you up" and seriously in a flash Caed ran in front of her and told the woman (or maybe yelled, he needs work on politeness...) "她不是你的!" - that is "She isn't yours!"


Reading to meimei. Now why we didn't get any more pictures than that I have no idea. I am usually way better at taking pictures! Luckily we will get to see them again in November, so guys lets make sure to get some pictures then okay?!

Two times since they left he has asked for them to come back or for us to go visit them :)



No comments: