There was a Halloween party at Caed's school. It was pretty funny.
Here he is with his lead teacher Luo Lao Shi
For weeks leading up to this party Caed told me he wanted to be a 'mean pumpkin' which I think he meant jack-o-lantern. Anyway I cut some felt flipped an orange shirt inside out and got to sewing. Well the morning of halloween he woke up and said he had changed his mind and wanted to be a bat. No way child, I am not making a bat costume last minute. So he decided on skeleton (he got these jammies from his aunt and uncle!).
Zhang Lao Shi
Tao Lao Shi (She is adorable!)
Weird shaped Chinese pumpkins
Love it!
This is a bad pic but this is Caed's favorite teacher Lisa Lao Shi - she comes and teaches his class English. He loves her, I mean really loves here, and she loves him too :) He came home the other day with a Dove chocolate bar in his backpack and he told me, "Lisa Lao Shi gave it to me." I asked why and he said, "Because she loves me." She came over for dinner last month too. Caed invited her by himself. I went to pick him up and she said C had asked her to come to dinner this week.
Touching the witch.
Seriously mom stop making me take pictures with people...
And what preschool party is complete without some choreographed dancing to Michael Jackson???
I love C in this pic like he saying, "See look mom I told you all we ever do is dance at school..."
we made these pumpkin oranges with a sharpie for his teachers and all his classmates
made these cute tags for the cookies we made for all the teachers and staff at his pre-school
the cookies
Later we went to another Halloween party with the college students @ Sean's school and C wore his mean pumpkin outfit.
see the hat
silly pumpkin
1 comment:
I LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment