Last summer they were tearing down all these old buildings across from where we live to build a park. A friend went and got these neat old wooden frames for me. They have slept in wait until recently :)
I sanded then painted then distressed them $2.00 for paint and sand paper
Then took them outside where Sean used some tools to attach the little knobs I ordered on taobao (my first taobao purchase by the way! Only 14 cents a piece.
Then I took it to the glass guy and he cut and put in mirrors for me for $5.85. I took the hooks from an old picture and attatched them to the back. Then I got to work (really it's work) drilling whole and putting those anchor things in the cement walls.
Then I made this cute pennant thing with fall colors, and framed Caed's turkey hand art, and glued leaves to this old glass vase to make a fall candle.
Love those turkeys.
No comments:
Post a Comment