caedmon and me this morning - much happier than last night

I went to check on Caed before I went to bed last night and he was covered in throw-up, sound asleep. Sean and I both went in there to get him up and wash him off. When we turned on the light he popped up and said, "Yeah!!! Good morning Mommy, Good morning Daddy." And so began the next hour of cleaning and getting settled back into bed. It was gross. But for this I am thankful...
I think it is AMAZING that we have been back in CN for almost a year now and Caed has only thrown-up twice. If you could see what he eats, what he touches, where he plays etc you would agree. The other day I saw him licking his shoe... a shoe that he had walked around China with. I still think he has a super super strong tummy to withstand all the germs he daily comes in contact with. Praise God for this!!!
And I am also thankful because after we were all cleaned up I got to lay down with him and hear his 2 year old ramblings. He said the following and much much more,
* "ella, ella, ella - under my umbrella ella ella, sip milkies and jello ello ello" - to understand this you need to know that since Caed was born Sean has been making up parody songs that include the word 'milkies', he is VERY good at it. It has been months since we have sang this one but it goes something like "Under my umbrella ella ella ay ay ay - sipping milkies and eating jella ella ella ay ay ay, with my friend Punchinella ella ella ay ay ay"
* "mommy has a nose, daddy has a nose, caeders has a nose too!!!! mommy has hair, preston has hair, daddy has hair, caeders has hair too" - this went on with many other body parts (chin, eyes, cheeks) until he got to "beard" and said, "daddy has a beard, mommy has no beard"
* he said the sound that every letter of the alphabet makes (thank you Leap Frog Letter Factory!)
* "daddy is reading his big Bible, i won't go bother him" - sean was not reading but sleeping in our room
* "i'm gonna go read my books for a little bit mommy" - No Caed it's time to sleep - "I'm gonna tell a story mommy, One day Akkanine [thats Optimums Prime] a gougou [dog] go outside, play, buy snack"
* "mommy's hair is a tree"
...and it went on. I had wished that I wasn't pretending to be asleep so I could have gone to get a pen and paper and write it all down. There were a few times when I had to hold back laughter (esp when he started to sing the umbrella song).
he woke up early but much better. eating and drinking away :) but i am still keeping a close eye on him. cleaning throw-up out of toys is not fun!