Well the majority of my blog absence is due to the fact that I joined the world of Instagram. It is just so easy to do it all from my phone, and I don't have to worry about the VPN being troublesome...
You can follow me there at nicarvin
Here are a few pictures from this last month.
Caed at the river. Our favorite thing to do when we have time is to go to the river. This day we caught beetles and fish. Our apartment is a regular zoo, housing up to 6 things at once.
River
I made these book shelves in Caeds room finally!!! Post coming soon, it was easy and only a $2 project. Actually I have lots of crafty things to post about soon.
We had this huge bag of feathers that we brought to the park a few months back. I brought tape and scissors and the kids made themselves into feather warriors. Hours of free fun.
Last Sunday back at the river again, we discovered this new area and are in love with it. Perfect for a hot summer day!





No comments:
Post a Comment