I have been very MIA from the blog for a long time! Not for lack of nothing blog-worthy going on here. I guess just being happy and busy with life. And I havent been taking so many pictures with the camera lately... enough excuses.
A few months back we got a new mattress!!!! This is exciting b/c the whole time we had lived in china {7 years} we had been sleeping on two pieces of camping foam on top of wooden boards. Sean finally convinced me to go for it and get the mattress and we love it.
So we had all this foam right. One piece we cut up and put under each of the kids mattresses. The other piece I cut up into sections 4 big, 4 medium and 4 small. Then I set to work trying to make covers for them with old fabric or clothes we dont wear anymore. It took me a while to figure it out but then it was easy and Caed seriously plays with them every single day.
We use them to build forts and towers (above)
Of course to make hiding places
and then jump out of hiding places
to make thrones
and to fill up the pool with then jump into!
free upcycled fun, gotta love it!



No comments:
Post a Comment