Saturday, April 21, 2012

Birthday and Trip

Last week was a busy week for us. We had two sets of Sean's students over. They all enjoyed eating western food for the first time and playing games together!


fun times


We took a quick trip to KMG kast weekend. Caed and I went a day early to spend tim with a Chinese friend. Right before we left he got this amazing package of all superhero stuff. He was so excited and wore the new crocs all weekend. He also got this new pack of Squinkies that kept him busy for many hours!


Here is C and Taotao. It was so fun to see them at this age playing together (they first met when Caed was 6 weeks old!). I was also pleasantly amazed to hear Caed be so comfortable in Chinese! He doesn't speak it with me, and I don't stay with him at school so i don't get to see his progress often. But he and Taotao were chatting away and it made me very happy. 


We celebrated Sean's 31st birthday while there (we ate at ALL our favorite western food places). And got to see these peacocks in the mall. 


I took C to a play area one morning. Here he is in the sand pit. He told me, "I feel like these clothes look really funny" - the fact that they tied on cloth booties over their shoes made me chuckle. 

1 comment:

Gloglix said...

bilingual Caed, awesome!