Monday, June 13, 2011

Week One In Thailand


Reading books in bed with dad. C slept with Sean most nights

We got here one week ago. Last week was a tough one for lots of reasons I won't go into here, but it was good too. It was nice to see old friends, be lifted up in prayer, know that so many people care for us, worship together in a large group, swim, eat without cooking or doing dishes, have my bed made for me... The list goes on. 


Our little fish. This weeks goal is to learn to swim.


No fear of the water. Jumped in numerous times with no floaties, despite the fact that he repeatedly had to be yanked out of the water.


Us



Good times with friends. I think C was on a high all week having so many other kids around who ALL spoke English, pure bliss for our boy! Notice the wet pants...we had a little set back this week in dry pants :(


We moved to a new place yesterday. I took this picture a few minutes ago, Caed napping, my computer open figuring out pinterest and all :) I include this because minutes after I took this I left the room to get something and C woke up and rolled over and my computer fell to the floor. So note to self, don't leave the computer on the bed next to a sleeping child.

In other news are trying again to get pregnant while we are here. I am on day three of meds [if that means anything to you]. Blood work tomorrow, ultrasound later this week. Praying that the meds work well and do what they are supposed to! And man giving yourself shots is not the best. Caed told me last night after my shot, "You are doing such a good job Mommy!" He also told me before he fell asleep today, "If those eggies are going to babies I want a sister to call me gege [older brother]" - I told him that brothers would call him that too :) 

2 comments:

Mae said...

Are you guys staying at the Juniper Tree? We will be lifting you up. Fun to see Caed jumping into the water! Abby and Toby loved the pics.

China Doll said...

Hoping all goes wonderfully with your cycle :) xx