Tuesday, June 21, 2011

12 Hours To Go! And Chiang Mai Pics

Egg retrieval in less than 12 hours now! Tomorrow at 7:30 am I will be under :) Pray with us!


Last week we stayed in this place. One day as we were walking back to our 'hut' Caed said, "I am so glad we live in a tree house!"


I made this pirate ship lunch for C yesterday, he was so excited (which he showed me by holding his hands that way and shaking his face). 


We have been so blessed to be able to borrow a motor bike from our friends. Problem is Caed gets so so sleepy on the thing! I took this picture after we parked and we had taken off his helmet.


Oh wind, sound, vibration, heat how can you expect to keep a kid awake on a long bike ride!


Tonight we went to the walking part of the Night Safari (zoo). I seriously don't think you could have more fun for $3 in CM if you tried!




Here is C and Daddy at the iguana exhibit, which was one of the first ones you see. And C would not leave, he kept telling us that he just wanted to stay and watch them the whole time. 

One other funny story. Caed learned how to open the fridge while we have been  here. So today he opened up the fridge and saw all the eggs on the door and said, "Hey are those the eggs Mommy is growing" - Sean and I both burst out laughing. I was thinking that for a not even three year old he probably knows more details about how he was conceived than most kids his age :) Goes to tell you that he is listening to our prayers when we pray with him. Plus [as many of you will find out soon when we head back to CA] Caed is a questioner. He wants to know what all the shots I have been taking are for, when eggs turn into embies {and how!}, why I need to give blood and so on. Can't believe my baby will be 3 in a few days!!!

2 comments:

China Doll said...

Lovely pictures and fantastic quote from Caed... if only we could grow those eggs in the fridge! Thinking of you for retrieval xx

ICLW #103

Gloglix said...

LOL motor bikes and lollipops, I wish they had that effect on children in my family.