For example - I said we are going to the store. He asks to buy what. I say apple vinegar and honey and he says "Oooooo that sounds good Mommy" "I want to try that"
Speaking of the apple vinegar it is so not the same thing here as back home. I was trying to make shredded pork with it and it was super sweet, so i added regular vinegar - bad idea. After a few hours in the crockpot it smelled so bad. I went in the kitchen to turn it off and cut up the pork and i was gaging. I burned my nose, throat and eyes. It was horrible, and soooooo sour tasting. So lesson learned there.
Lastly in regards to my computer. It is getting a new hard drive! and for free. It is being flown in from Shanghai and we may have the computer back in a week. I can't wait! Sean's computer is quite finiky so sometimes I can get on the VPN to check our blog and sometimes not.
i went into caed's room the other night before I went to bed and found him asleep like this in his reading corner (not in his big boy bed). many times i find him asleep on the floor in front of his door too.