Our new year started with...
Being rear ended while we paid a toll at a toll booth...
....by this truck.
But we got to spend a few hours with these toll booth workers and share about our lives with them.
Bringing in the New Year with these lovely ladies and a bunch of games (while our husbands were at a village wedding).
home-made pretzel dogs (b/c after Sean come snack from the village he deserves a yummy snack)!!!
I finally found the other apple tv remote!!!
Caed got dominos for Christmas (sad that as I am writing this I realize that we left all our thank you notes we were supposed to mail from Thailand back in China - sorry everyone who sent x-mss presents!). And when I said, 'Your e is backwards' he said "No this says Ca9d"
I changed my chalkboard art (bye bye Christmas)
kids loved on daddy when he got back from his trip
Caed got his most favorite gift ever - the bug playground
We celebrated 12 years of marriage!!! We left the kids for over 24 hours with fabulous friends. And then we spent the day at the hot springs, and a night in the city.
It was cold so each night I wrapped Caeds head in this scarf :)
I had a date with my little love
The kids light sabered each other. Is sabered a verb???







No comments:
Post a Comment