Thursday, March 21, 2013

Joy

We were sitting on the couch tonight making Beia laugh. I looked at Sean and said, "Doesn't this just seem unreal sometimes?" I remember being pregnant and thinking the same thing - "This is really happening?!" Beatrice has lived up to her name thus far, she is an unending bringer of joy to our family. 


While in the States people wanted to see more pictures of our home here. This is what bath time is like, we have no bath so Caed uses a blow up pool and Beia a baby bath. There is no drain in the bathroom, so the guy who put in our toilet cut a tiny hole out of the tile in front of the toilet (see the small square black hole there), so that is fun...


Beia sits up here sometimes when I am cooking to 'help' me


Beia and her friend


Thumb sucker


Tonight on the couch Beia was


making us all


smile!!!

1 comment:

Edwards Family said...

So cute! Preston and caed even have the same pajamas