There is so much blogging to catch up on! I will eventually get to our trip back to the states and our Christmas and time with family. But right now we are at Disneyland!!! And how can I not just share a ton of pictures of one of our best days ever.
Today was day one of four :)
right before first ride
C on Tower or Terror right before it started, so happy...
C immediately after we got off TofT, so unhappy. Later that day he threw a penny into a fountain and I over heard his wish, "That Tower of Terror would have never been built"
Superheros at CA Adventure - Caed's pose idea.
Nana had her hands full!
Siblings :)
Beia and I loved the baby centers at both parks
Cars land + cotton candy = fun!!!
Cousins
check out that cute tongue
Jax is so good with the babies
Caed was nervous at the start of the day to meet characters, but then he warmed up and got very excited to see them all.
with my little loves


No comments:
Post a Comment