Today Miss Beia is three weeks old, and time has flown by! Amazingly we were able to get all of her paper work done in record time. We had her passport in our hands one week after she was born! This made it possible for all four of us to travel back to China together only ten days after B was born.
Upon returning though it seems as though our VPN is having major issues {and because of Internet censorship here that means we can't get on blogger etc without a VPN} so no blogs... Though for some reason blog and use Facebook on the iPad VPN, it's just the blog app is not great, like I can't put captions under pictures- weird, so I was waiting to no avail. So here we go, blog update via iPad :)
Our first week with Beatrice was amazing. My parents were there to help and boy were we glad! They took Caed on all sorts if outings, like to a snake farm, and he stayed busy with other kids where we were living. Breast feeding proved quite difficult that first week, but has improved much since.
Here are some pictures (I have no idea why they are out of order or how to fix that so...)
- Beia the mermaid :)
- Getting ready to leave the hospital, we went from there to our consular appointment.
- Meeting Micah in the hospital (I put up a picture of his mom and I both pregnant at the start of Oct, they are one month apart in age).
- We went to the Night Safari two days before Beia was born, so this is our last picture as three
- Sweet sleepy face
- Caed made friends with J where we were staying. J knew how much C likes snakes and lizards so whenever he would see one he would catch it and bring it over for C to look at and touch
- Holding a baby tiger at the night safari (seriously weird how I can't move pictures or write under pictures in the blogger app...)







No comments:
Post a Comment