We had a super yummy BBQ at our friends house. Here are most of the kiddos
first time making smores
the girls
at the lake
Caed was very attached to little Ms. Natalie
he loved her after my brothers wedding I asked Caed who he wanted to marry and he said Natalie, I asked what would they do? And he said, "walk down the aisle".
later that night Daniel gege let Caed hold his pet snake!
1 comment:
So good to see all your fun adventures from your trip! It makes me miss you guys even more! Yesterday Bella had my phone and when she turned it on Facebook was open. She saw Sean's profile picture and said, "Hey, is that Caed?" She was thrilled to see him. I was impressed that she could make him out in such a tiny pic. She later asked if a little boy at the park was Caed. She wants to play with him again! :)
Post a Comment